Weekly Not Taking List
WE NO LONGER CONSIGN CHILDREN'S CLOTHING.
Week of : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 through Friday, October 31, 2014
Ticket Color: Purple
Claim Date: 11/21/14
We are now accepting winter items. We are no longer accepting short sleeved or sleeveless items until next spring. There is a limit of 1 adult coat or jacket per sheet. We are now taking Christmas items with a limit of 5 items per sheet. We do not accept bags or boxes of assorted ornaments, garland, lights, or Christmas items. All boxed ornaments and lights must be new and in original packaging. Remember Halloween Costumes must be picked up by Friday, October 31.
We are not taking:
- Men's Pants
- Comforters, Quilts, Throws, Blankets, and Bedspreads
- Live Plants
- Mugs, Cups, and Saucers
- Picture Frames and Photo Albums
- Luggage, Totes, and Cosmetic Bags
- All Furniture Requires Prior Approval By Phone
- 5 Christmas Items
- 2 Pictures
- 1 Purse
- 1 Pair of Shoes
Most items are limited to 5 of any one item per sheet.
- 1 Adult Coat or Jacket
- 2 Pairs of Ladies' Jeans
- 2 Lamps (Lamps Must Have Bulbs)
- NO PLASTIC ITEMS OR TOTE BAGS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON CONSIGNMENT
- MINIMUM CONSIGNMENT PRICE is $3.00
- SHEET CHARGE = $3.00 FOR 25 ITEMS (Note price change)
In order to be in compliance with the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA), Riddle Thrift Shop will not accept toys intended for children 12 years of age and younger on consignment or as donations.