Weekly Not Taking List
WE NO LONGER CONSIGN CHILDREN'S CLOTHING.
Week of : Tuesday, April 21 - Wednesday, April 22 - Friday, April 24, 2015
Ticket Color: Blue
Claim Date: 05/15/2015
THE SHOP IS CLOSED FOR CONSIGNMENT AND SALES ON THURSDAY, APRIL 23, 2015 FOR THE ANNUAL VOLUNTEER APPRECIATION LUNCHEON.
We are now accepting summer items. We will accept short sleeved and sleeveless items. Clothing items should be laundered and wrinkle free to be consigned.
We are looking for quality furniture items on consignment.
We are not taking:
- All Men's and Ladies' Long Sleeved Tops, Sweaters, Blouses, and Shirts
- All Men's and Ladies' Shorts
- Lamps Including Lamp Shades
- Mugs, Cups, and Saucers
- Picture Frames and Photo Albums
- Totes and Cosmetic Bags
- All Furniture Items Require Prior Approval By Phone
- 2 Purses
- 1 Pair of Shoes
- 3 Pictures
Most items are limited to 5 of any one item per sheet.
- 1 Adult Coat or Jacket
- 1 Bedspread
- 2 Pairs of Ladies' Jeans
- 3 Pieces of Luggage
- NO PLASTIC ITEMS OR TOTE BAGS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON CONSIGNMENT
- MINIMUM CONSIGNMENT PRICE is $3.00
- SHEET CHARGE = $3.00 FOR 25 ITEMS
In order to be in compliance with the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA), Riddle Thrift Shop will not accept toys intended for children 12 years of age and younger on consignment or as donations.