Weekly Not Taking List
WE NO LONGER CONSIGN CHILDREN'S CLOTHING.
Week of : Tuesday, November 18, 2014 through Friday, November 21, 2014
Ticket Color: Green
Claim Date: 12/12/14
We are now accepting winter items. We are no longer accepting short sleeved or sleeveless items until next spring. There is a limit this week of 2 adult coats or jackets per sheet. We are now taking Christmas items with a limit of 5 items per sheet. We do not accept bags or boxes of assorted ornaments, garland, lights, or Christmas items. All boxed ornaments and lights must be new and in original packaging.
We are not taking:
- Ladies' Pants including Jeans
- Men's Pants
- Live Plants
- Mugs, Cups, and Saucers
- Picture Frames and Photo Albums
- Luggage, Totes, and Cosmetic Bags
- Wood Items including Wood Shelves
- Large Furniture Requires Prior Approval By Phone
- 1 Comforter, Quilt, Throw, Blanket, or Bedspread Per Sheet
- 5 Christmas Items
- 1 Lamp (Must Have Bulb)
- 3 Pictures
- 2 Purses
- 2 Pairs of Shoes
Most items are limited to 5 of any one item per sheet.
- 2 Adult coats or jackets per sheet
- NO PLASTIC ITEMS OR TOTE BAGS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON CONSIGNMENT
- MINIMUM CONSIGNMENT PRICE is $3.00
- SHEET CHARGE = $3.00 FOR 25 ITEMS (Note price change)
In order to be in compliance with the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA), Riddle Thrift Shop will not accept toys intended for children 12 years of age and younger on consignment or as donations.